Report It

This is a quick reference guide to help put you in touch quickly with the right people when you want to report things like street lights, potholes, etc.  If in doubt, contact the Parish Council - We’ll be happy to help point you in the right direction.

Derbyshire County Council

Call Derbyshire on 01629 533190 or visit

Street Lighting - Potholes - Flooding - Footpaths & Bridleways

Erewash Borough Council Council

Call 0115 907 2244 or email

Missed Bins and other Waste Collection Issues - Litter - Dog Mess

Breaston Parish Council

Click Here to contact Breaston Parish Council.

Parish Council Cemetery - Local parks and recreation grounds